1. We believe the Holy Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative source of Christian faith and practice.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally present in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Genesis 1:26; Matthew 3:16-17, John 1:1-4)
3. We believe that man was created in the image of God, but as a result of sin is lost and powerless to save himself.
(Genesis 1:26; 2:16-17; Romans 6:23)
4. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory over every sin, sickness and limitation, and empower us for life to the fullest. We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and the “new birth” we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, confess our belief in Him and submit to His will for our lives.
(Romans 10:9-10l, 13; John 3:16; Ephesians 2:1-10)
5. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells all believers enabling them to live a Christ-like life exhibiting Godly character by His grace which empowers us to do what we cannot do on our own. Each believer is given at least one gift (anointing) by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit desires to infill believers with the evidence of praying/speaking in the Spirit (tongues) as He gives the utterance, for the purpose of being filled to the greatest power and ability to speak God's perfect will in every situation.
(Luke 11:13; Acts 1:8, 2:1-4, 8:17, 10:44-46, 19:6; Galations 5:22-23;
1 Corinthians 12)
6. We believe that eternal life in heaven is the reward of all who believe and receive Christ as their Lord, and submit their life to Him.
(Jn.3:16-17; Lk.23:43; Jn.14:2-3)
7. We believe that those who do not accept Christ are condemned to an eternity in hell apart from God’s presence, which the Bible declares to be the second death.
(Jn.14:6; John 3:18; Revelation 21:8)
8. We believe that salvation is by grace and through faith alone. No amount of good works will produce justification before God. We further believe that the manifestation of faith and grace is a holy life expressed through righteous works.
(Ephesians 2:8-10; Hebrews 12:14; James 2:14-24; 1 Peter 1:13-16;
9. We believe in the calling and gifting of various ministries in the Church, including but not limited to apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers and evangelists. We believe that the Church has responsibility for recognizing, equipping, and commissioning these various ministries for the edification of the Body of Christ.
(Ephesians 4:11-13; 1 Corinthians 12:12-30; Romans 12:3-8)
10. We believe that divine healing (physical, emotional, and spiritual) and prosperity is included in the atonement of Christ.
(Isaiah 53:4; Matthew 8:17; 1 Peter 2:24-25)
11. We believe in two sacraments of the Church; a) The Sacrament of Water Baptism by submersion. b) The Sacrament of Holy Communion.
(Acts 2:38; Matthew 26:26-30)
12. We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ, the consummation of the Kingdom of God, and the restitution of all things spoken by the mouth of all the prophets since the world began.
(Matthew 24:42-44; Acts 1:11; 3:19-21; Revelation 11:15)
CelebrationChurch exists to reach people with the life-giving message of Jesus (John. 10:10), that they might become fully-devoted followers and lovers of Jesus (Matthew 22:37), empowering them to live a God-first life (Matthew 6:33), and to with equip them with the revelation knowledge of who God is, of His Word, and of who they are in and through Christ Jesus. Hosea 4:6 says, "My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge." How true that statement is for so many of God's people today. They are destroyed physically, emotionally, socially, and financially... But it's not supposed to be that way, nor does it have to be. We simply need the revelation knowledge of how to overcome!
In January of 2010 during a time of transition in ministry, and after a 21-day fast to seek God's direction, Heindrich and Georgie were conceived with the call to prepare for the birth of a new local church. Nine months later on September 12th, CelebrationChurch launched its first service with 65 people in attendance in the Fountain Inn Fine Arts Auditorium where we continued meeting until...
Four months later, God provided us with a beautiful newly finished, completely furnished and equipped church facility on 15 acres of land, which, with the crazy and miraculous favor of God, we were able to purchase! Today, it is the home of our church family & guests, where we say, "WelcomeHome!"
Heindrich & Georgie Shirley have been in ministry for more than 40 years combined. Their passion to see others experience LIFE, HEALTH & PROSPERITY in every area of their lives, is transparent in everything they do. They each possess a great anointing to preach and teach tremendous revelation of the truth of God's Word with simplicity and without compromise.
Originally from the Gulf Coast of Florida, they have been in the upstate of South Carolina since 2000. They have 2 beautiful children, Destiny and Dylan.
Here at CelebrationChurch, we are passionate about being and living out the name of our church... a church family that lives a life of CELEBRATION! So our services exemplify that!
Our time of praise is energetic with a high intensity style of music where we sing, clap our hands, jump and dance before the Lord, just like King David did. Our time of worship is very intimate as we sing and lift our hands, surrendering our cares and all that we are to Jesus!
Our time in the Word of God together is challenging, yet life-changing, as revelation is being taught and revealed to us through dynamic and powerful teaching and preaching from our pastors.
Our children are also being taught the Word of God in their age-appropriate locations during the service, rather than just simply being "baby sat".
Simply put... CelebrationChurch is a place where you will experience God's amazing love, His awesome manifested presence, and gain great revelation of Who He is, what His Word declares, and who you are through and in Him!
Sundays @ 10am
All Rights Reserved.