1. We believe the Holy Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative source of Christian faith and practice.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally present in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Genesis 1:26; Matthew 3:16-17, John 1:1-4)
3. We believe that man was created in the image of God, but as a result of sin is lost and powerless to save himself.
(Genesis 1:26; 2:16-17; Romans 6:23)
4. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory over every sin, sickness and limitation, and empower us for life to the fullest. We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and the “new birth” we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, confess our belief in Him and submit to His will for our lives.
(Romans 10:9-10l, 13; John 3:16; Ephesians 2:1-10)
5. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells all believers enabling them to live a Christ-like life exhibiting Godly character by His grace which empowers us to do what we cannot do on our own. Each believer is given at least one gift (anointing) by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit desires to infill believers with the evidence of praying/speaking in the Spirit (tongues) as He gives the utterance, for the purpose of being filled to the greatest power and ability to speak God's perfect will in every situation.
(Luke 11:13; Acts 1:8, 2:1-4, 8:17, 10:44-46, 19:6; Galations 5:22-23;
1 Corinthians 12)
6. We believe that eternal life in heaven is the reward of all who believe and receive Christ as their Lord, and submit their life to Him.
(Jn.3:16-17; Lk.23:43; Jn.14:2-3)
7. We believe that those who do not accept Christ are condemned to an eternity in hell apart from God’s presence, which the Bible declares to be the second death.
(Jn.14:6; John 3:18; Revelation 21:8)
8. We believe that salvation is by grace and through faith alone. No amount of good works will produce justification before God. We further believe that the manifestation of faith and grace is a holy life expressed through righteous works.
(Ephesians 2:8-10; Hebrews 12:14; James 2:14-24; 1 Peter 1:13-16;
9. We believe in the calling and gifting of various ministries in the Church, including but not limited to apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers and evangelists. We believe that the Church has responsibility for recognizing, equipping, and commissioning these various ministries for the edification of the Body of Christ.
(Ephesians 4:11-13; 1 Corinthians 12:12-30; Romans 12:3-8)
10. We believe that divine healing (physical, emotional, and spiritual) and prosperity is included in the atonement of Christ.
(Isaiah 53:4; Matthew 8:17; 1 Peter 2:24-25)
11. We believe in two sacraments of the Church; a) The Sacrament of Water Baptism by submersion. b) The Sacrament of Holy Communion.
(Acts 2:38; Matthew 26:26-30)
12. We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ, the consummation of the Kingdom of God, and the restitution of all things spoken by the mouth of all the prophets since the world began.
(Matthew 24:42-44; Acts 1:11; 3:19-21; Revelation 11:15)